• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to buy Oakley's and use VSP insurance? Online or Retailer?

I have VSP and am getting Lasik on 20 October. I have not used any vsp benefits this year. My go to glasses have been chainlinks, but they badly need new earsocks and I can't find any. I'm looking for something similar, a little larger width is fine (large head) so I was looking at straightlinks, but open to options. Any suggestions or good ways forward? I saw that target has them with prism deep water polarized for half off and may go that route, but looking for feedback and opinions

I have VSP and am getting Lasik on 20 October. I have not used any vsp benefits this year. My go to glasses have been chainlinks, but they badly need new earsocks and I can't find any. I'm looking for something similar, a little larger width is fine (large head) so I was looking at straightlinks, but open to options. Any suggestions or good ways forward? I saw that target has them with prism deep water polarized for half off and may go that route, but looking for feedback and opinions
Mainlink might be a good fit too?

Back