• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which lenses for Monster Dogs?

Seismic

Oakley Enthusiast
Tokyo
Hi All,

I have always been an avid fan of the Monster Dogs and have gather quite a few pairs over the years. Now, the issue is that all the lenses are more or lens done and need replacement (scratches, wear and tear etc.). As I understand Oakley does not make the MD anymore and I can therefore not purchase new Oakley lenses, are there any replacement lenses for the MD which are worth considering?

I used to mainly have Polarized Black Iridium lenses in most of the frames.

Any other alternatives to refurbish the MDs with new lenses?

Looking forward for some expert advise.

Thank you

Hi All,

I have always been an avid fan of the Monster Dogs and have gather quite a few pairs over the years. Now, the issue is that all the lenses are more or lens done and need replacement (scratches, wear and tear etc.). As I understand Oakley does not make the MD anymore and I can therefore not purchase new Oakley lenses, are there any replacement lenses for the MD which are worth considering?

I used to mainly have Polarized Black Iridium lenses in most of the frames.

Any other alternatives to refurbish the MDs with new lenses?

Looking forward for some expert advise.

Thank you

I have the same question with the shallow blue lenses. My favorite by far but I can’t find an aftermarket that’s relatively close.

As I understand Oakley does not make the MD anymore and I can therefore not purchase new Oakley lenses, are there any replacement lenses for the MD which are worth considering?
Thank you

I have the same question with the shallow blue lenses. My favorite by far but I can’t find an aftermarket that’s relatively close.
62c76a736fb60712e2890c393ef3fcb7.jpg

Last edited:
Custom cuts seem to be the preferred way to go, but I’m very impressed by the quality and tech behind Linegear’s offerings.
”Polarized photochromic”, and some killer tints are quite fetching…

Back