• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who Manufactures Oakley Watches?

The 7750 is a cracking movement too and has been around for many years. You'll also find this movement in many high end watches inc Tag, Raymond Weil plus others. Tweaked by the manufacturers I'm sure for extra accuracy but the base movement is the same. I think the original 7750 had 19 jewels and was upgraded to 25 after a while. This was the first movement to make auto chronographs affordable. Great unit!

To Clarify some.. For anything having to do with watches it is only considered swiss made if at least 51% of the construction and materials is Swiss. I'm not sure how they quantify it, but it also applies to movements themselves too. Many parts in Swiss watches aren't actually Swiss or they aren't assembled in Switzerland, and I think only some Oakley timepieces have "Swiss Made" markings. I'm not sure if there is a subsidiary company or partnership between Luxottica and a watch company but being that several of their watches have Japanese movements, I'd guess that there is more than one partnership going on.

Latest Posts

Back