• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will Half Jacket 2.0 Lenses Fit In Flak Jackets?

LoPan12

Oakley Beginner
Sorry, asked this in the interchangable parts thread, but I don't know how often people check that...
Is this correct, and vise versa then? I can get Half Jacket 2.0 lenses and they'll fit in my Flak Jackets? Is it a perfect fit, or is it loose? Or some modding needed? I looked around, and this, and an ebay auction that mentions the lenses fit both HJ 2.0 and FJs...
Wondering how Violet Iridium would look in my Polished Rootbeer FJs...
And the HJ 2.0 XLs are a different lens than the HJ 2.0 right?
I'm wondering because the oakleysi site has different/more options for the Half Jacket 2.0s than for Flak Jackets.

He did, but it's just a little looser than "secure". Apparent the flak lens is just a smidge bigger, so they fit in 2.0s... thanks for the link da_nige

Yes definitely but HJ XL's don't fit into flaks very well I just put Gold Flak XLJ in my polished RB HJ 2 great fit

So glad I found this info! I just put my removed but new Black Iridium Flak XLJ lens in my eBay purchased HJ 2.0's and they fit! The G30 Blue Iridium Polarized seemed to be giving me a headache after wearing them twice. I know I reviving an old thread but Kudos to this knowledge!

Hard to sort the messages. I have a pair of Half Jacket 2.0 Xl I bought Clear Prescription Lenses for them to use at work. However I meant to buy Flak Jackets instead. Will my super expensive Prescription lenses work in a Flak Jacket Frame

I think they fit one way but not the other. Can't remember which way it is though.

EDIT: Dann did a video review and shows them fitting one way but not the other. I think this is the video

CAN YOU TELL ME IF MY LENSES FROM MY HALF JACKET 2.0 WILL FIT A FLAK FRAME

Back