• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

Will the discontinuation of the watch line cause values to increase?

• Total voters
You know me, not a chronograph guy unless we are talking Royal Oak Offshore, Speedy Pro, or Daytona. I prefer a clean, simple dial most of the time. Definitely a lovely watch though...so when are you going to match it up with the Bentley? :p

Fiancé says I don’t need one. As stated I’d love to ball out in a black Bentley.

**** atleast I was broke in my early 20s. Me and Ms Green were only dancing cha cha. None of that other dances suites my flavor lol.

Where is Ms Green these days. :)

I'd send you a PM but I dont want to get you in trouble with your old lady

It’s just about timing. I know some people that have gotten a Livestrong TBII for a beater juliet, $25 C-6, or 2 C6 Carbon for the price of less than $2k.

My experience though is, don’t hunt for the deals you want. Take whatever comes your way and your initial investment won’t be so bad when you finally do purchase what you want.
$25 C-Six and 2 C-Six Carbons for less than $2k?! WTF?! Damn i wish I knew that pissed off wife...

$25 was the pissed off wife. The c six was someone else’s luck, I believe.

There’s also that c six carbon in the lake somewhere...free if you find it!
Wow, very good luck indeed. Oh I am well aware of the C-Six Carbon in the lake. There is a cool fish swimming around wearing a pair of Oakley's finest. :lolsign:

Back