• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wires for a fat head

firespec35

Oakley Beginner
Hey yall,
I'm looking for a wire frame for a fat head. The 3 I own are Gauge 8 XL, Twoface, and Fuel Cells and they all fit well. I'm looking for something specifically because I camp a lot in summer so I wear sunglasses sun up to sun down so I get tan lines. I dont like the huge lines on the side my Fuel Cells give me but I dont like the huge circles around my eyes that the Gauge 8s do. I was looking at the Conductor 8 or the square wire but not sure either will be big enough. I am also open to suggestions

If I use the Twoface as a reference then the Crosshair 2.0 fits me nicely - should work for you as well. I guess the original Crosshairs should also fit.

Hey yall,
I'm looking for a wire frame for a fat head. The 3 I own are Gauge 8 XL, Twoface, and Fuel Cells and they all fit well. I'm looking for something specifically because I camp a lot in summer so I wear sunglasses sun up to sun down so I get tan lines. I dont like the huge lines on the side my Fuel Cells give me but I dont like the huge circles around my eyes that the Gauge 8s do. I was looking at the Conductor 8 or the square wire but not sure either will be big enough. I am also open to suggestions
I have a pair of E wires 2.1 with black iredium that are big enough that I can part with

Latest Posts

Back