• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wish I had the money for these

Money is never enough. A couple of years ago, I also wanted to start a business or invest money, but I didn't know where, and I didn't have any money. It was a very difficult time. I didn't know what to do. I decided to seek help and support and found an article about financial advisors. They have helped me a lot, and I advise you to try not to lose money. I applied here and advise those who want to invest and earn money to apply here yourmoneygeek.com
Reported for Spam, and i aint kidding :D

Many funds do not work so well. You have to wait a lot until you will receive a good amount. My opinion. I know that maybe I have to wait a little more 'cause people are earning money and have a very good result. But I like to have results quickly. You know once I was looking for some ideas on how to make money and one of my friends showed me this blog themoneymix. There I found the idea to invest money in a small laundry and also there I learned how to do this. From the beginning it was hard but when I received the first amount I thought that I did the right things. So don't waste time for waiting, just do what you have to do!

Lol the title of this thread is getting a lot of attention from the financial scam bots.

Hey, I have brought back the dead, many times. Mostly not paying attention to the date. But also when I think a revisit is in order. Here, not so much. :punish:

Back