• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Wooden watch box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for at least 1 maybe 2 wooden display boxes for watches I have. Also on a long shot I’d be interested in a beat up 3rd gen box with black guts and pillow if someone had it. Prefer one with no coin wood outer beat all to hell. I have a beautiful box but the black inner is destroyed and it has no pillow. The others o don’t really care which version. Thanks.

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
That’s probably a easy recover

Username Hidden said:
Looking for at least 1 maybe 2 wooden display boxes for watches I have. Also on a long shot I’d be interested in a beat up 3rd gen box with black guts and pillow if someone had it. Prefer one with no coin wood outer beat all to hell. I have a beautiful box but the black inner is destroyed and it has no pillow. The others o don’t really care which version. Thanks.

View attachment 873861
its an easy fix I just used some PU Leather adhesive sheets to replace the worn leather. I think the black innards has a wooden frame. Just peel off the old leather sand it down a bit then re-stick a new PU leather sheet.