• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB 1st Generation Racing Or Water Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hello,

I'm looking for a minty pair of 1st generation Racing or Water Jackets in Metallic Blue with the persimmion or VR28 vented lenes...If someone has them in the WJ style and they fit the description, I don't necessarily need the kit and all it's accessories, of course I'll take it's available, however I' ll even take just the glasses.

Hopefully, someone will help a newbie finish his first modest little collection.

Thanks in advance!!

just fyi, there is gen1 and gen2 of the Racing Jacket (gen1 has a larger lens than the gen2), whereas Water jackets only came with the gen2 Racing jacket frames (released later).

but i guess what you meant is just not the Jawbone/New Racing jacket

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
just fyi, there is gen1 and gen2 of the Racing Jacket (gen1 has a larger lens than the gen2), whereas Water jackets only came with the gen2 Racing jacket frames (released later).

but i guess what you meant is just not the Jawbone/New Racing jacket

Hey Brip, Basically what I'm looking for is a pair of Metallic blue Water Jackets with the VR28 vented lenses .... I Do you happen to know where I can pick up this grail...? Like I posted, I have a few things I could add to the $$$$$$ that would sweeten things up. Thanks, Steve

Username Hidden said:
Hey Brip, Basically what I'm looking for is a pair of Metallic blue Water Jackets with the VR28 vented lenses .... I Do you happen to know where I can pick up this grail...? Like I posted, I have a few things I could add to the $$$$$$ that would sweeten things up. Thanks, Steve
i have a trade pending for my black water jackets for a metallic blue. i will basically end up with exactly what you want. drop me a PM, and if the trade is sucessful i may let go of it for you.

Username Hidden said:
i have a trade pending for my black water jackets for a metallic blue. i will basically end up with exactly what you want. drop me a PM, and if the trade is sucessful i may let go of it for you.

Wow! that's awesome news.... I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us.... I'll PM you with what goodies I have to add...

Thanks,