• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Black Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey looking to buy Black Iridium or Polarized Black iridium lenses. Shoot me a PM if you have a pair you are looking to sell.

Thanks,

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey Boss, for which frames?

Nevermind...I just saw what thread this was in. I gotta pay more attention when browsing the "new posts" section. Sorry!

Username Hidden said:
Hey Boss, for which frames?

Nevermind...I just saw what thread this was in. I gotta pay more attention when browsing the "new posts" section. Sorry!
LOL...I made the exact same mistake...i clicked on the new post link, came across a Jupiter camo sale, but didn't realize it was for the frogskins, kept asking what jupiter camo frame he was selling until it was to late lol.

Username Hidden said:
LOL...I made the exact same mistake...i clicked on the new post link, came across a Jupiter camo sale, but didn't realize it was for the frogskins, kept asking what jupiter camo frame he was selling until it was to late lol.

Pffft, hahaha! Excitement or being overzealous can cause confusion a lot of times! Nice to know I'm not the only one, hehehe!

Username Hidden said:
Pffft, hahaha! Excitement or being overzealous can cause confusion a lot of times! Nice to know I'm not the only one, hehehe!
must retain self control at all times.