• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Carbon Juliet Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Yeah I'm also getting 24K for the JPN exclusive look... sooooo much combos with those carbons!!! I'll post pix a soon as I can get my filthy hands on those frames!
Hey BTW have you guys seen this: ebay 220950479280... thoughts please

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah I'm also getting 24K for the JPN exclusive look... sooooo much combos with those carbons!!! I'll post pix a soon as I can get my filthy hands on those frames!

Looks trippy. Kinda like a reversed Ti02. The frame's legit, but I don't know if I like it or not. Looks like a frankenstein job. I think x-metal w/the polished nose and stems instead of carbon would've played better in this piece. Maybe a different lens color also.

Username Hidden said:

I just bought a Romeo 1 from that seller that arrives today and I get the sense he has some hookup at Oakley because he told me the Romeo's were given to him by "a friend". The flex coupler on that looks OEM installed to my eyes so it may well be an in house custom.

The guy that sold you those Romeo 1s is a friend of mine. He is selling that frankenstein ti02 as well. All his stuff is legit.

Username Hidden said:
The guy that sold you those Romeo 1s is a friend of mine. He is selling that frankenstein ti02 as well. All his stuff is legit.

WOW... now I got my answer!! I was wondering how he did the coupler, looks so legit!!!... not a big fan of the combo but surely looks fine!

Username Hidden said:

What? And no forum discount? Har har. Get them tonight...can't wait to give them a go over...though I may not have them long, subysti wants them and he's either getting them or I'll trade him my Plasma R1 for the Scelzi R2

Username Hidden said:
I just bought a Romeo 1 from that seller that arrives today and I get the sense he has some hookup at Oakley because he told me the Romeo's were given to him by "a friend". The flex coupler on that looks OEM installed to my eyes so it may well be an in house custom.

Username Hidden said:

Ahhhh, I was wondering about the nose replacement too! Makes sense now...

Username Hidden said:

Oh look...he's selling a Carbon IH too. Wow. That thing is pretty hot. Great. Something else for me to think about doing. grrrrrr

Username Hidden said:
What? And no forum discount? Har har. Get them tonight...can't wait to give them a go over...though I may not have them long, subysti wants them and he's either getting them or I'll trade him my Plasma R1 for the Scelzi R2

I'd trade him if I had two Romeos... go for the Scelzy, man!!!!