• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Oakley Radar Frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

A friend of mine was being nice and bought me what he thought was a M Frame lens, but it was really a Radar Lens. Does anyone have a Radar frame that they are looking to sell? Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
A friend of mine was being nice and bought me what he thought was a M Frame lens, but it was really a Radar Lens. Does anyone have a Radar frame that they are looking to sell? Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Radars are far and few on the exchange here. Might be easier for you to sell the lens and get a M-frame one. Also, is the lens a Radar or a Radarlock?

I have lots of Radar Frames, but I think they'll be a little high as they come with box, hardcase, micro bag, etc - plus Canadian retails are significantly higher than US.

It is a regular Radar lens

What color(s) are you looking for? I can at least quote you a price. I have pretty much anything you could think of.
Thanks

Username Hidden said:
What color(s) are you looking for? I can at least quote you a price. I have pretty much anything you could think of.
Thanks

I just sent you a PM

What size and color is the lens? Might be easier to sell it and buy a lens you can use.

I have a pair of the text design frames for sale if you're looking for that design.

They are the Pitch style lens, and I believe that they are Black Iridium. PMs have been sent to everyone.