• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: Oakley Valve

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So after a slump in my recent purchases, I've decided to go a little bold with the Valve. I've been looking at this model for awhile, and I'm itching to get my hands on one and see what I can do with the nose bombs. Anyways, I'm looking for:

Black on Black pairs, preferably Polarized lenses. I think the frame is polished or FMJ, and the lug is silver with a black O.

Ducati Version (I do know there is one on eBay. I feel that it will go really high though...)

And the dark blue looked nice (another one on eBay), but the lenses are very ugly. Let me know! Thanks.

*Edit: Just realized they have lenses at the vault for $20! Sweet! And strangely enough, I enjoy a Grey lens! (Much nicer than Black Iridium in my opinion :smile:). But I still prefer Polarization. So if anyone has a polarized pair, I would be really happy!

Some people reacted to this post.
Zax, ive got my blackwith FMJ lugs, black iridium lenses. not polarised though. pm me if you want them

I'll PM you VIA FB. Should be much faster haha.

I have an overcast pair with grey lenses in it lol...may still have some black polar lenses for them though...they are new

Overcast pair? I am unfamiliar with that haha. What is it?

purple..light almost lavender with darker sox

Username Hidden said:
purple..light almost lavender with darker sox

Overcast was an Unknown colorway and you sure Dr. its a Valve? I would love to see a pic if it is.