• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB older Zeros

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, I am looking for some older Zeros. They would say the whole word OAKLEY on the earpiece. I am looking for those typically but even the ones with just the O on the ear piece I would love to take a look at. I know their are some other style Zeros that came out about the same time. I think they were called SubZeros. So if anyone could help I would appreciate it. I was cleaning my first generation Zeros yesterday and they snapped in half at the nose. I feel like an idiot. I would really appreciate any help or advice on how to get another pair.

Some people reacted to this post.
now you’re talkin

Take a look on O Reviews Data Base they list all the early Sub Zeros and Zero Models , an excellent range to collect and yes they are getting brittle now I am afraid.

Vintage Zeros rock..... and I have found some good deals around lately....
Like @flyer mentions.... a nice new custom cut Zero lens is an option as well... I got one in the works right now being done.
1642024105209.gif

Username Hidden said:
Take a look on O Reviews Data Base they list all the early Sub Zeros and Zero Models , an excellent range to collect and yes they are getting brittle now I am afraid.
Very cool - I was finally able to identify the ones I have which are "New Zeroes" that I was going to sell because I have so many others and the lens is not replaceable. They really are the coolest and I cannot remember for the life of me where and when I got them. My only issue was that it my newer prizms are such a nice lens to look through... although these look so damn cool.

Latest Posts

Back