• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB Splice Nose Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

please help me out. i got a splice fire and splice emerald that lack both the left rubber nose piece. just kills me that i can't wear em. i am forced to sell but have no buyers coz of the lacking nose pieces. help me out guys.

Some people reacted to this post.
I've been down this road before....with no luck. Seems Splice nosepieces are like R1 gaskets in that regard. With that said I have sold Splice without them and gotten a fair price as some actually prefer to wear them without nosepieces....of which I would be one-gives me the lower coverage I want

Username Hidden said:
I've been down this road before....with no luck. Seems Splice nosepieces are like R1 gaskets in that regard. With that said I have sold Splice without them and gotten a fair price as some actually prefer to wear them without nosepieces....of which I would be one-gives me the lower coverage I want

i wish more buyers wore the splices the same way, then i would not have to worry, i personally need the rubbers....

I'll buy your Splice... :smile:

Hello,
I have a splice earsock nosepiece kit. Not sure of what it's worth as I haven't seen any on eBay for a long time. Maybe someone else on here needs some ear socks but no nosepiece we could figure out a way to get you taken care of.