• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTB: X Squared!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Your friend probably loved it. lol. I'm a contractor doing IT stuff here. Been here three years. Tikrit? COB Speicher, got the t-shirt. I was only there for a couple weeks TDY and was happy to leave.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thread can be closed!

Ended up getting my hands on a pair of BNIB Ducati X Squared! Now the anxious wait for the postman begins!......

Username Hidden said:
Your friend probably loved it. lol. I'm a contractor doing IT stuff here. Been here three years. Tikrit? COB Speicher, got the t-shirt. I was only there for a couple weeks TDY and was happy to leave.

Yup I was at Speicher at LSA 100, by the big DFAC. We had our own range on our LSA and it was the only one completely surrounded by T-Walls. Spec Ops Task Force North FTW :)

Grats on getting your Ducati XS Mickle! You're picking up metals as fast me!

Username Hidden said:
Grats on getting your Ducati XS Mickle! You're picking up metals as fast me!

Cheers Jive! Yeah, 5 pairs since last month! "Trying" to talk myself into not getting another pair until I get a Romeo 1.0 or 24K Juliet/XS when they're released here in Australia. Nice pairs just keep popping up tho and the voices urging me to buy them are soooo persuasive!

In the meantime, the growth of my poor little O-Matter collection seems to have stunted!

Username Hidden said:
Cheers Jive! Yeah, 5 pairs since last month! "Trying" to talk myself into not getting another pair until I get a Romeo 1.0 or 24K Juliet/XS when they're released here in Australia. Nice pairs just keep popping up tho and the voices urging me to buy them are soooo persuasive!

In the meantime, the growth of my poor little O-Matter collection seems to have stunted!

Sure is a slipper slope isn't it? Congrats on all your metal pickups! I have neglected O Matter forever since I only collected frogs mainly lol. I am still on the fence about the 24K Juliet/XS. I personally haven't paid more than $220 for any of my metals so it is gonna hurt to fork out the cash to pay full price for those. Hope you get a R1 soon! I am on the hunt for a plasma/fire to complete the set!