• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WTT: Square Wire 2.0, Zero 0.4, And Splinter

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to trade for older X-metals. For example, Romeo 1, copper Penny, XX. Or a black OTT. Obviously I would throw money in with it.

Here is the Square Wire 2.0. Fire lenses with orange ear stems. There are a few cleaning swirls on the lenses that are very hard to see. And on the left lens there is a dot/speck through the coating. Also hard to see. I bought these new, never really liked them and didn't wear them very much. Apparently they are popular on ebay. Anyway, I think they are in good condition.

6738233301_3b5bb5f4ec.jpg
IMG_0082 by jcesl2, on Flickr

Next is the 0.4. Not guaranteeing that is the right model. Just what I was told on here. Frame is blue. Lens looks blue most of the time, but at the right angle had red in it. Frame looks fine. Left lens has scratches on the bottom of it.

6738236661_67778946df.jpg
IMG_0083 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6738240201_407176c172.jpg
IMG_0084 by jcesl2, on Flickr

Last, the Splinter. Polarized. Black frame, black lens. I can't find anything wrong with the lens or the frame.

6738216593_8c73e8fc53.jpg
IMG_0074 by jcesl2, on Flickr

6738219933_aa63af1e5c.jpg
IMG_0075 by jcesl2, on Flickr

I realize that what I want is worth more than what I am offering in this thread. So if you wanted more than one, or one of these with one of the X-metals, or cash to even it out.

One thing to be aware of... I am on a Navy base in Africa. Postal service is not very fast, so it may take up to two weeks for you to receive the glasses from USPS.

More pictures are avaiable if needed. Thanks for looking!!

Some people reacted to this post.
how much for the 0.4 to buy? pm?

BriP- replied to you.

In case people thought I was only looking for the three models I listed... anything X-metal would work. :smile:

Guess these aren't popular. Prove me wrong :biggrin:

Username Hidden said:
Guess these aren't popular. Prove me wrong :biggrin:

If you post prices you can probably sell them and use the money towards an X-Metal?

I've been thinking I might have to do that. Hmmm

Oh- I forgot... I also have the Oakley earbuds they were giving out with orders before Christmas. To sweeten a trade.

Splinters are gone.

Time to resurrect this thread. Splinters are gone, but I will sell the Square Wire 2.0 for $150 and Zero 0.4 for $100. Price includes US shipping and Paypal fees.

Pm sent on zero

Zeros are being traded to beaver962000.

Square Wires are still available. Nobody interested?