• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Aftermarket Rubber sets

MasterO

I should Work at Oakley
NJ
So I recently purchased a pair of x squared and wanted to freshen them up with some new rubbers. But due to covid-19 linegear is basically not shipping to US or it's heavily delayed(according to their website, eBay store and Amazon shop).

So I was wondering has anyone ever bought from Galaxylenses or oxm.parts? If so are they quality are they crap? And if there are any other aftermarket sets you would recommend?

So I recently purchased a pair of x squared and wanted to freshen them up with some new rubbers. But due to covid-19 linegear is basically not shipping to US or it's heavily delayed(according to their website, eBay store and Amazon shop).

So I was wondering has anyone ever bought from Galaxylenses or oxm.parts? If so are they quality are they crap? And if there are any other aftermarket sets you would recommend?
Walleva ain't too shabby. But, OXM probably would be a better choice.

Shipping any where is a gamble right now. Anything overseas is even more of a gamble.
Yeah I know I understand that part. The two brands that I was asking about are located here in the States one in Missouri one in Florida. I was really just wondering if anyone has used them before and knows if their quality stuff. Or knows of other quality aftermarket rubber sets x squared.

Out of the choices I would go oxm. But of course I will always have OEM as my first choice 😉
OEM all the way but I just wanna have a little color every now and then. Can someone provide oem rubber sets??? I know I recently missed out on a sale of some in the exchange.

Some of the Walleva rubber kit colors are really off .... I like the blue but the purple looks almost pink /magenta and the green is a very bright neon color.. plus they don’t offer nose pads in their rubber sets ...

Tried Walleva when i first needed spares......not for me but that's only my humble opinion..I then got directed onto Linegear and have never looked back when I was after something different to stand out

Latest Posts

Back