• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Juliets With Black Iridium - Gen.1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of X-Metal Juliets with black iridium lenses I am looking to get rid of from my collection. Generation 1. Frames are nearly mint with a tight nose bridge and hinges. Pretty much a display piece. One lense shows a few very minor marks, but hardly noticeable and not noticeable when wearing. The other lense is nearly scratch free. Comes with original box and nose/temple pieces. Inside cushion of the box is deteriorating from age. I don't have the coin anymore or the outer sleeve to the box itself. Serial number is J066532. $300 shipped if paid by paypal family and in the US only. You pay fees in paypal if you want to pay as normal. PM if interested. I can email you some photos.

I also have a pair of Plasma Frame Juliets with Fire Iridium lenses. Nearly mint. Only comse with glasses and bag. I don't have the box or coin. PM with some offers. Serial number on that model is P031410B. I can email some photos if interested.

SOLD. Only the Plasma/Fire is left.

Some people reacted to this post.
$300 for the X-Metal or Plasma. PM me with offers too. I am open.

Any chance in shaping the lenses on the x metals to fire?

Username Hidden said:
Any chance in shaping the lenses on the x metals to fire?

X-Metal SOLD. All I have left are the Plasma/Fire. Sorry Rezechs.