• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal or Non X-Metal?

Considering I have almost 25 nonmetals and zero metals, I know where I stand. Metals are nice looking, but they aren't quite right for me. Maybe, if I didn't develop a love for Oakley within the last 3 years, my opinion would be different. It is what it is. I'd take a Romeo or an XS for keepsake, but I wouldn't want 5 metals. Nonmetals are cheap, and I like great cheap items.

Yeah dragonvoi you're right, I do have a R1, but I don't have a penny brotha. Really want a Penny and Mars. But not sure if I want to let all these others go for only 4 or 5 metals.

I'm starting to get a little bored of O Matter. X-Metals are so great in so many ways!

It's funny though cause when I wear my X-Metals, only a few people know that they are Oakley. LOL
Everyone does have good points though!

Thanks everyone, your advice is much appreciated like always!

Depends on the type of glasses and what my daily functions are. I like the styling of x metals and they have many different shapes/lens colors in most frames. The o-matter has a lot more options which can suit a wider array of functions. Tough call for me.

I think the Flak Jacket is the most useful and best all-around frame out there. I can't see NOT having at least one pair of Flak Jackets.

Latest Posts

Back