• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Romeo serial # 011318

They are in mint condition. They have been in my safe since the late 90’s.
More reason to NOT sell. Best glasses on the planet. Mint condition. The president said not to.

dont-no.gif

I'm not talking about a trade with me. I've got nothing I want to part with. Plus there are rules in this Forum for beginner members . It was just an idea I was throwing out at you, if you really do like the feel of an X-metal. Try other models if you can.

IMO, I'm sure you would have an easy time selling your pairs. In fact I would be surprised if you 'haven't received' a PM yet. Lol.

I'm not talking about a trade with me. I've got nothing I want to part with. Plus there are rules in this Forum for beginner members . It was just an idea I was throwing out at you, if you really do like the feel of an X-metal. Try other models if you can.

IMO, I'm sure you would have an easy time selling your pairs. In fact I would be surprised if you 'haven't received' a PM yet. Lol.
I Was going to list them on Mercari yesterday so I came to the forum first for accurate pricing. I’m not looking for another pair at this time.

Back