• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X-Squared OO6011-06 BNIB Polished Carbon

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi All,

I am looking for the X-Squared OO6011-06 BNIB Polished Carbon with all the contents including coin, paperwork etc included.

The terms of my sale would be agree sale and request seller list of eBay for final payment and shipping. If US seller I would ship to a US address.

Thanks,

DSJ

Some people reacted to this post.
Just a suggestion - if you go through ebay your cost will be higher, to cover the ebay fees. If you instead require paypal goods & services, you're equally protected but without the extra ebay fees...

GLWB.

Thanks for this - I can also give this a go...assume my Paypal account will allow.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for this - I can also give this a go...assume my Paypal account will allow.

It's the way most exchange transactions around here are handled... Some people try to do it Friends and Family instead of Goods and Services to avoid paypal fees, but that has no buyer protection.

Thanks - just had a look. That should work then. Now just need a seller :)

Sourced this now. This can be closed.

Mods won't close it for you; you can lock it yourself using the thread tools in the top right, or by checking the box next to the thread on the forum thread list.

Congrats on the score!

Deal done.

Status
Not open for further replies.