• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS X Metal Prizm Ruby

JM1986

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I would like to give a shoutout to @SEAN WAYNE for a superb and fairly priced transaction! You’ll know right away that he is one of the guys you’ll have to seek if you needed Oakley stuff! My complete set of XS with Prizm Ruby lens was packed really well! As in really well! (see pictures for details). The whole set looks like it just came out of the store. This is going to be the first of many transactions with this guy.

Unboxing it, brought me back in time when I first purchase a Carbon Juliet in the store that’s how the set looks like. A bit of a flashback, I chose to buy a Carbon Juliet back in 2012 over this glasses and never had the chance to buy this pair because the next time I went in the store, I was told by sales that the X Metal line up was discontinued, such a bummer! This deal gave me chance of redemption. I can rock them now! 😎

E559E160-8710-46EC-B302-68DC0FCB07EE.jpeg

AA13D55B-1784-4291-B84A-51413C68D58C.jpeg

CE63C902-2CE9-4A90-A991-970A15F36E7C.jpeg

4F53029B-B678-4ECD-9E09-13F2EDE9B2BB.jpeg

Last edited:
@SEAN WAYNE is an asset to this forum. He helps me alot with oakley information when i need it. That's a great set you got! Makes me wanna get a prizm ruby 😍
You said it right. The guy is a gem! I never thought that I’ll like the Prizm Ruby until I tried it on. The color looks the OG ruby which you probably know better that I do. 🤣

You said it right. The guy is a gem! I never thought that I’ll like the Prizm Ruby until I tried it on. The color looks the OG ruby which you probably know better that I do. 🤣
Closer to fruby unfortunately but i heard this lens is good. Ruby iridium is too dark for my taste because i'm getting old

Closer to fruby unfortunately but i heard this lens is good. Ruby iridium is too dark for my taste because i'm getting old
I never had a pair that has an OG set of Ruby iridium so nothing to compare. I’ve only seen it here in the forum and you are constantly involve. I’ve been a lurker for while. 🤣 I am a message away if you ever going to offload some Rubies. 🙏🏼

I never had a pair that has an OG set of Ruby iridium so nothing to compare. I’ve only seen it here in the forum and you are constantly involve. I’ve been a lurker for while. 🤣 I am a message away if you ever going to offload some Rubies. 🙏🏼
I definitely love em old school rubies! but @Funky-Trixtar is the ruby God 🙌🏼 check out his ruby collection 😍

Back