• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XS X Metal Prizm Ruby

LaCucarachas' not wrong!

Screenshot_20230130-203902_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You like Ruby, check this out:

You like Ruby, check this out:

I went through reading that thread and I’ve learned a lot from it! It took me a while though to find it. You have an amazing list of Ruby lenses frames! Indeed you are the Ruby God of this forum! Keep me in mind if you ever going to offload some and would gladly re-home them. ❤️

I went through reading that thread and I’ve learned a lot from it! It took me a while though to find it. You have an amazing list of Ruby lenses frames! Indeed you are the Ruby God of this forum! Keep me in mind if you ever going to offload some and would gladly re-home them. ❤️
I rarely, rarely sell any of my collection. The one I have, was an exchange and ....that's about it, so one...however, I will list you, should I ever grow tired of my Ruby beauties.

I rarely, rarely sell any of my collection. The one I have, was an exchange and ....that's about it, so one...however, I will list you, should I ever grow tired of my Ruby beauties.
Sign me up on that list! You’ll never get tired of them. However, do share the Ruby wealth! 👊🤣

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back