• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS XM complete*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
yes, everything is written, it is a used glasses, in medium conditions and false lenses, I do not see any problems in that, after all the value I request whatever I want.

$250 tops

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
+ freight

With freight, it’s easier for the buyer when shipping is including.

Username Hidden said:
I still wonder why you intrude so much into other people's things:hunter:

Username Hidden said:
With freight, it’s easier for the buyer when shipping is including.
yes, at my price I am requesting I offer free shipping and taxes included, but with your offer things change

Username Hidden said:
I still wonder why you intrude so much into other people's things:hunter:

Well after we all saw you flip chupacabras pins for profit we all lost respect for you.

Username Hidden said:
Well after we all saw you flip chupacabras pins for profit we all lost respect for you.
You do not even know what happened, how you want to judge the book by its cover? I did not sell his pins, I sold my complete collection that for his science I was collecting for 3 years! Take care of your business and do not meddle in my business, thank you!

Username Hidden said:
You do not even know what happened, how you want to judge the book by its cover? I did not sell his pins, I sold my complete collection that for his science I was collecting for 3 years! Take care of your business and do not meddle in my business, thank you!

The cover of a book is literally how you judge whats inside of the book. That is its purpose lol

Username Hidden said:
The cover of a book is literally how you judge whats inside of the book. That is its purpose lol

What about the back?