• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX 24k Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi everyone, I've been out of the game for a while, and while it pains me to do so, I need to sell off my modest collection.

To start, I have my XX 24k Gen 2 with factory lens. Box, coin, and rubbers included. Mostly kept on display, worn less than a handful.

Frame: 8/10. Still tight. Minor fading at some spots, but nothing major.
Lens: 9/10.
Shipping from Toronto, Canada.

DSC01889.JPG
DSC01890.JPG

DSC01892.JPG DSC01895.JPGDSC01896.JPGDSC01898.JPGDSC01899.JPGDSC01894.JPG

Asking sold, F&F. Includes shipping anywhere to the US or Canada. No trades, but I am open to reasonable offers.

If my prices are way off, let me know. I have been out of the loop for years. I have made some deals here in the past, so hopefully my positive feedback remained.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I would be more than happy to answer them

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow, nice. Don't see these too often with that box...

Kinda strange to see a 2nd gen with a SKU 3 pieces box.. is this the original box ?

what happened to the label?

Username Hidden said:
Kinda strange to see a 2nd gen with a SKU 3 pieces box.. is this the original box ?
Honestly, I'm not so sure. I'm the second, maybe third owner of the pair, and didn't really question the box it came in

Username Hidden said:
Honestly, I'm not so sure. I'm the second, maybe third owner of the pair, and didn't really question the box it came in
The gen 4 XX had the 3 piece box... On the X Metal there is a Sku so I assume there would be one on the Original 24K frame to the box so they are cross matched. Still the box is unique and rare...

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.