• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found XX at 308 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright. I appreciate that there is no mob outside... just checked... I will give the rules a closer look next post. Sorry again but I do hope someone picks these up. You never find xx on ebay that low.

Some people reacted to this post.
But hey thanks for the heads up. There is a place for threads like this not sure off the top of my head. Welcome to the forum. In time you will develop tough skin. :aggressive:

I was a 13 Bravo. I'm an alligator.

Hooah?

hoooah

Username Hidden said:

Ahhhh :vinsent:. We're like cousins. Stick around bro, there is some good people here and lots of good stuff.

Username Hidden said:

Remember what I told you....

Chill out guys....he is new here....and a veteran.

Harry

Yea pic from 2012. Grainy. I would say over priced.

Huh 2012. I would pay it. Thats just me though. I appreciate everyone helpin me out. I love xx and would trade anything in my collection on them. The only pair I miss besides my overseas juliets. I had them 8 years and dared my newborn to break em. Camouflaged them and dropped em in the yard. Face palm ensued.

Username Hidden said:
Huh 2012. I would pay it. Thats just me though. I appreciate everyone helpin me out. I love xx and would trade anything in my collection on them. The only pair I miss besides my overseas juliets. I had them 8 years and dared my newborn to break em. Camouflaged them and dropped em in the yard. Face palm ensued.

Same ones that took shrapnel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back