• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Xx plasma finally finished

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Super happy about these. I sent them into warranty Canada for a tune and they came back with new rubbers, a tune and a set of black lenses.. all for 40cad or so. That's around 32USD plus about 5 bucks for shipping what a deal. Lol.. Anyway I wanted a set of ice lenses so thanks to @NuttyOAK13Y and @Jaycb1977 shes a reality. Fantastic cut and I love the look. Thanks guys.. another thanks to @Xire for the beautiful frame and @zwc0442 for the excellent clean up job.. it looks like a piece of jewelry now. Cheers gentlemen big thumbs up from the frog guy.
20180421_095412.jpg
20180421_095223.jpg
20180421_095136.jpg
20180421_095036.jpg
20180421_094925.jpg

I know serial numbers mean alot unfortunately this is a warranty frame so maybe some day I find one I can replace it with. But for now I'm glad I took all your advice and kept them orginal instead of polishing them up..

Grand totals.

• 400USD - frame
  • 85USD - lenses
  • 35USD - tune and rubbers
  • 30USD - for an ultrasonic clean
= $550

Not too bad to help bring a nice frame back from the dead.

Super happy about these. I sent them into warranty Canada for a tune and they came back with new rubbers, a tune and a set of black lenses.. all for 40cad or so. That's around 32USD plus about 5 bucks for shipping what a deal. Lol.. Anyway I wanted a set of ice lenses so thanks to @NuttyOAK13Y and @Jaycb1977 shes a reality. Fantastic cut and I love the look. Thanks guys.. another thanks to @Xire for the beautiful frame and @zwc0442 for the excellent clean up job.. it looks like a piece of jewelry now. Cheers gentlemen big thumbs up from the frog guy.View attachment 463680 View attachment 463681 View attachment 463682 View attachment 463683 View attachment 463684

I know serial numbers mean alot unfortunately this is a warranty frame so maybe some day I find one I can replace it with. But for now I'm glad I took all your advice and kept them orginal instead of polishing them up..

Grand totals.

• 400USD - frame
  • 85USD - lenses
  • 35USD - tune and rubbers
  • 30USD - for an ultrasonic clean
= $550

Not too bad to help bring a nice frame back from the dead.
Great price for taking it from where it was to like new. Well done buddy.

Those look pristine, congrats

They are super close to perfect.. regardless I'm very pleased thank u

Exceptional quality work done by all involved.

Greatly appreciated my friend

Those are Super Nice!!! Congrats! :)

Thanks buddy!!
Top Quality work!

That's what instantly popped into my head when I saw these pics. :)

Thanks man.. I value all these fine gents as great ones of the community

God damn, those are just gorgeous!!

Haha.. none are ever completely perfect buddy but shes fairly close..