• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX polished

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Due to having more custom frames in the pipeline I've decided to sell my recently customised Polished XX, refinished by Soulfulfrog, comes fitted with brand new white linegear rubber kit and OEM 24k lenses, the lenses have a slight blemish on one lens and a few very minor cleaning marks non of which impact on vision when wearing, will come with a black mf bag and X-metal soft vault.

$500 *FIRM* Includes tracked shipping

sorry no trades at the moment.

If you want any more pictures or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0028.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice piece

Damn! Those are gorgeous!

They are bro, really shiny

Truth be told it’s one of the pairs I want the most...but I don’t have that stimulus monies yet haha

They are a great looking pair that’s for sure

Frame was originally a plasma beater. It would work for basically anything from plating to the entire ano spectrum. Or leave it as polished of course. I polished these recently. Like only a few months ago now so shes fresh. Lol . I must say the gentleman selling these is an amazing dude too. Great to deal with and always kind. Good luck with the sale man I hope your ok over there and staying safe

Steve is a fantastic seller and always accurate on his description. Stand up guy

Username Hidden said:
Frame was originally a plasma beater. It would work for basically anything from plating to the entire ano spectrum. Or leave it as polished of course. I polished these recently. Like only a few months ago now so shes fresh. Lol . I must say the gentleman selling these is an amazing dude too. Great to deal with and always kind. Good luck with the sale man I hope your ok over there and staying safe
Username Hidden said:
Steve is a fantastic seller and always accurate on his description. Stand up guy
Thanks for your kind words guys 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
TTT 👍

Don't miss out on these waiting for a price drop, because it ain't going to happen, I'm selling these at a loss already. If they don't sell I'll be more than happy to keep them 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.