• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX Sapphire lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For your consideration,

XX Sapphire lenses custom cut I’m not 100 percent sure if these are Prizm or not, I believe they are but I can’t confirm it and they have no etching.

No cleaning marks, little to no mounting marks
No scratches or anything I can see on the lenses, listing them at a 9.5 In case there’s a spec of something I could have missed. I do not know if these where cut for a Gen 1 or a Gen 2 if you’re interested I can mount them in a serialized frame I believe they came out of one of my custom polished frames so I'm not sure the generation

99$ all in conus shipping, thanks for looking.

22223BCC-8C27-4449-A813-3F56B8754DF8.jpeg

992F3FB6-7D3D-4ACF-B00D-F590903ADA60.jpeg

2A3F1217-0402-4992-AA1D-777F36A457ED.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Wanting a set of prizm polarized. Weather they are prism or not are they polarized?

Username Hidden said:
Wanting a set of prizm polarized. Weather they are prism or not are they polarized?
I don’t have anything on hand to test the polarization, I’ll look tomorrow in the daylight

Use your phone, tablet, or computer screen. Hold over screen while lit and rotate. If it turns dark after 30-45° they're polarized.

Username Hidden said:
Just tested them, not polarized

Np I'll pass then. Thx for checking

Username Hidden said:
For your consideration,

XX Sapphire lenses custom cut I’m not 100 percent sure if these are Prizm or not, I believe they are but I can’t confirm it and they have no etching.

No cleaning marks, little to no mounting marks
No scratches or anything I can see on the lenses, listing them at a 9.5 In case there’s a spec of something I could have missed. I do not know if these where cut for a Gen 1 or a Gen 2 if you’re interested I can mount them in a serialized frame I believe they came out of one of my custom polished frames so I'm not sure the generation

99$ all in conus shipping, thanks for looking.

View attachment 752106

View attachment 752107

View attachment 752108
If they look rosy when looking through then they are Prizm. If more a yellow, then not...

Username Hidden said:
If they look rosy when looking through then they are Prizm. If more a yellow, then not...
I do not think they are prizm they look almost tungsten when looking through them

6CF6E496-8CE4-414D-9405-50641DE5B5FA.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Yep, sounds like the old school sapphire.
I didn't realize they had sapphire non prizm/polarized.

Status
Not open for further replies.