• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

XX Ti0 Mint!!!

TheStig:
I paid and ordered them according to the sales slip the Optometrist printed out for me on 01/12/2005. The Optometrist ordered them from Oakley with prescription lens, so I did not receive a set of standard lens. I bought them for the sole purpose of wearing whenever I went to the pistol range. The lens were set for my Dominant Eye (Right) to focus on the right eye. Whenever I left the range they were put in the bag and when I got home were put on a shelve for glasses in a locked closet where my guns were held.
Somewhere around 2010 to 2011 I sent them to Oakey to tighten the Bridge. They had a set fee at that time which included installing new rubbers. They did not do any polishing or refinishing for the set price.
When they were sent back I put them in the gun closet and never wore them again.

I bought 2 pair of Flak Jackets that next year and wore one for driving that I left in the car and one for shooting. The XX's have never been out of the closet until I took the pictures the other day. Before I took the pictures I took a New Micro Fiber Towel I bought for washing my car and lightly cleaned them with water and a mild kitchen soap.

I put them back in the closet until Black water bought them.
I shipped them to Black water with the original Oakley Prescription Lens still in them. I have never polished them and never took the lens out. Black water got them just as Oakley sent them back to me.
Understood