• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XX Ti02 Originally bought 1/12/2005

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Selling a pair of XX Ti02 bought 1/12/2005. I have the order form showing the dates if buyer desires a copy with the glasses.

They are in great condition. I sent them to Oakley years ago and had them tuned and new rubber installed. I don’t recall
ever wearing them after I got them back. They have remained on a shelf in a locked gun closet.
The lens are original but are prescription. I will ship the lens with the glasses since I have not had the prescription in over a decade.
When I ordered them with prescription lens they did not come with a set of non-prescription lens.
I have an extra set of nose rubbers and the original Oakley bag that came with them.

I would like $550.00 and buy with G&S. I will pay the PayPal fee and will also pay the shipping charges in the CONUS.
I have never sold on the Oakley Forum but have a perfect record with eBay, Harley Davidson Forum, S&W forum, & Jeep Cherokee forum.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida and will be shipping from here.
Since this is my first sale on the forum, any advice on my post is appreciated if I have left something out.
Thanks for looking,
Ted

X-Metal XX.jpg

XX (1).jpg
XX (2).jpg
XX (3).jpg
XX (5).jpg
XX (6).jpg
XX (5).jpg
XX (8).jpg

XX (5).jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I wish I had the funds…

Chance you have the box still? Also, good job for a first post and comparable/market pricing. Personally would buy them if lenses were included for that price, OEM vintage lenses are not cheap. Also, serial #s and marking is important to collectors, and this one seems to be a non-serial but clarifying that in the post would be helpful. GLWS.

dragonvoi, sorry no box.

Pm

Glasses are sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.