• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale XX xmetal frame

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
next time please let us know you ship conus only
Sure will do!

Some people reacted to this post.
Another CONUS only shipper :( must start listing these members so if they ask about something I'm selling they don't get it :):) why should OCONUS members bother if they aren't willing to???

Username Hidden said:
Another CONUS only shipper :( must start listing these members so if they ask about something I'm selling they don't get it :):) why should OCONUS members bother if they aren't willing to???
Did i say conus only? Im willing to ship in certain condition. Ive been doing this for a long time. You have no right to judge me!

Username Hidden said:
Sold with the asking price. This is continental US only and thanks for the offer guys.
I'm not judging you, my point is why should oconus members bother to go the extra yard for members who aren't willing to do the same.... You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours... I believe is the saying.
I apologise if I have offended you

How about those buyer even if it aint say OBO? Yeah make your list and i dont care. Goodluck finding a seller who sell in fair price. If your not buying please refrain from this post

Username Hidden said:
How about those buyer even if it aint say OBO? Yeah make your list and i dont care. Goodluck finding a seller who sell in fair price. If your not buying please refrain from this post
I got a better idea, you go ship my frame and i'll do the arguing for you......

lol....

Username Hidden said:
I'm not judging you, my point is why should oconus members bother to go the extra yard for members who aren't willing to do the same.... You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours... I believe is the saying.
There is already a thread for this. If a listing aint say conus and obo meaning a seller is willing for offer and to ship. Those pm's on top on this i have respectfully told them that i will ship if it aint sold in US first.

Username Hidden said:
I got a better idea, you go ship my frame and i'll do the arguing for you......

lol....
Lmao!!!!

Again apologies... I shall try to keep my points to the relevant posts from now on.
Congrats on the sale...
Well done @Litos looks like you got a nice one there :)

Username Hidden said:
I believe is the saying.
dear mister stevepc74,

on behalf of my client atty (who is hopefully driving to the nearest post office), I would like to inform you that we have accepted your apology...

please consider this case closed and any further rebuttal will only infuriate me and my legal team...

tread lightly, kind sir.....

Status
Not open for further replies.