• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Zax’s Custom Page

Made an Elite version. I’m pretty mad at myself for not aligning it perfectly. Dang thing moved on me while placing it...once it’s down it’s stuck there.
CBA07DB1-86F2-4A12-8EF8-C06424C9ED5D.jpeg

Wow buddy that's some amazing work. I've been shooting paint on a pair of Oaks I bought off the bay that were pretty rough. Not good enough to post pictures yet but practice makes perfect. I've been wanting more stands for my collection but $25 has been hard to scrap up lately :(. Just curious how much would some 3 tier stands cost a fella? Also those mf bag stands are really amazing!

I just sold my Double Wide because my collection is slimming down but i'm hoping I find a Single Wide if I give up hope I may have to make one like you. Did you just use MDF? How much was the total for the plexi cut?

I just sold my Double Wide because my collection is slimming down but i'm hoping I find a Single Wide if I give up hope I may have to make one like you. Did you just use MDF? How much was the total for the plexi cut?

Yup, 1/2” MDF. Used one full sheet and some scrap. Acrylic was pricey though, sitting st around 80 for everything

Back