• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Zero 0.3P

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi am looking to purchase a pair of Zero 0.3Ps condition and location immaterial , any pair , anywhere will be considered , thank you

Some people reacted to this post.
Any chance you might be interested in a zero 0.7?

Username Hidden said:
Any chance you might be interested in a zero 0.7?
Hi I am afraid I have a pair of 0.7s in fact I have all the zeros except the 0.3Ps and some sub Ns which I am hunting down , but thanks for your interest .

Good luck with your hunt!

I am looking for the 0.3 in any flavour will do.

Every now and then then come up for silly money. That's less than a handfull of times in about the last 5-6 years.

I am working on a custom cut zero at the moment and gonna be recreating the etching and the holes and the matte finish inside the edched lines.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with your hunt!

I am looking for the 0.3 in any flavour will do.

Every now and then then come up for silly money. That's less than a handfull of times in about the last 5-6 years.

I am working on a custom cut zero at the moment and gonna be recreating the etching and the holes and the matte finish inside the edched lines.
Cheers mate , that was an old post I got them but were in Canada , yes they ain't cheap at all . The 0.3s do come up mainly from Germany if you look enough up one pops from time to time. I am now on the #1n and #2n but I think the #2n was a Friday afternoon job and they stuck the wrong arms on ha. Now that sounds like an interesting project can't wait to see that , what donor are you using . There was guy who was making a wire pair like the ones in the advert footage.

It’s an A Frame Lens.. cut buy somebody else but I’m painting the stems and doing the etching.

Then hopefully the start of an other angle to my customs :)

Username Hidden said:
It’s an A Frame Lens.. cut buy somebody else but I’m painting the stems and doing the etching.

Then hopefully the start of an other angle to my customs :)
Sounds very interesting and why not ? When your done you could ask Lux if they want to buy the design as they look like they need some help with new ranges !!!!!

It has been done before by this amaizing artist - @qtrain23