1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reid2341

reid2341 Oakley Beginner

I can't speak for everyone but I think that Oakley is limiting the options for us Oakley lovers ! I wear prescription glasses and have a hard time finding a frame that fits well. On the other hand ...all of the sunglasses are super comfortable and I have never found one that I don't want to buy!! So I guess I'm saying that I think Oakley should make it available to add a 100% clear lens to any glasses that they make because I have always thought of Oakley as a company of alternative style. Not to mention their customers are looking to stand out as original people so why not let us be creative and original !!
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

no way. ive seen people put clear prescription lenses into some of the sun glass frames and they like **** imo. some of the worst are eyepatches, dispatch, inmates & any x-metal
  3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

the problem with putting them in to frames like that is then lenses pop out easy and have a really big curve on them as well. this makes it hard to put a prescription in the frame. and the more you pop your lenses in and out he more the frame stretches out and then they will just not stay in either
  4. bigred66

bigred66 Oakley Beginner

Just picked up my Deringers today and love them so far. Super comfortable and stuck to my face. I think I could run, bike, etc in these things.
  5. Jon

Jon Oakley Beginner

Clear prescription in separate lenses like flak or half jacket is better than m frame in my opinion....I have both frames. I use my clear m frames for sports, but they do get loose after a while. I wouldn't wear the sunglasses with clear for everyday use because they look dorky on me. You might be able to pull it off though.