• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

1st Gen Juliet Xmetals Vs Disney World Trip Hint Not A Good Ending

Think of it as an excuse to go shopping. I've lost count of the amount of sunglasses I've lost over the years, but my most expensive loss was losing a pair of Pit Boss at Siam Park in Tenerife on the Lazy River, schoolboy error! By the second time around someone had nabbed them, my own fault! Batwolfs left in a hotel reasonably recently and I actually almost lost a pair of C-Six the second and last time I wore them out and about for the day!

But hey, sunglasses are there to be worn, things happen, they get lost and I just always see it as a chance to get another pair!

Think of it as an excuse to go shopping. I've lost count of the amount of sunglasses I've lost over the years, but my most expensive loss was losing a pair of Pit Boss at Siam Park in Tenerife on the Lazy River, schoolboy error! By the second time around someone had nabbed them, my own fault! Batwolfs left in a hotel reasonably recently and I actually almost lost a pair of C-Six the second and last time I wore them out and about for the day!

But hey, sunglasses are there to be worn, things happen, they get lost and I just always see it as a chance to get another pair!

I would agree with you in the OP's case if the Juliets were readily available in store.

Soo still no update however I just found out that they had a small fire from the fireworks that landed at the mine train ride maybe this will force a further inspection of the ride and maybe they will look down the tracks and, well maybe just maybe lol

It just sucks so bad because I can't enjoy my disney trip videos and pictures because everytime I look at them I see Juliets, it's like "Juliets, Juliets where for art though Juliets" end scene.

Latest Posts

Back