1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple of limited edition 4-legged frogskins which I want to sell to fund some new purchases.

Color: Matte Denim/Grey/Grey SKU# 03-218. These are in mint condition and come with a box (quite damaged from
    storage) £95

Color: Matte Turquoise/White/Grey SKU# 03-217. These also are in very good condition but do have a mark on the left lense, nothing that effects the vision or noticeable. They also come with a box. £85

I'm based in the uk but I would be willing to ship abroad if needs be a cost. This is my 1st post but I know and love oakleys but saying that I'm not sure if these are priced well so please feel free to make an offer.

Pictures on request as I'm not sure how to post them via my iPad
    PayPal only

Cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you have a photobucket or imageshack account you can post links to the pics on here.

Would be interested to see the mark on the lens on the Matte Turquoise.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the reply and the advise I'll post some this evening when I return from work.

Regarding the mark I may it find difficult to photograph but I will try.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please do post pictures of the glasses

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've taken lots of pictures and as soon as my other half gets off the iPad I will upload them. If there is anyone who wants me to email them over now let me know.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^PMed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices dropped.. Lots of interest but no firm offers. I want these gone now as I've seen 2 new pairs.

New prices
    £85 ($130) - matte denim
    £75 ($115) - matte turquoise

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Not gonna lie, those are awesome prices for these two pieces. If I wasn't drowning in metals and my O fund wasn't reserved this month, I would jump on one of these! Someone needs to get these quick!