• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2016 Oakley Resolution

After 12 watches in December my plan was no purchases until the 2016 Holiday collectible. Lasted 2 days, bought 2 more watches at the vault tonight. It would have been 3 if Yetti took credit cards.
Perhaps we can attend therapy together. The next time you want to buy one maybe call me and I'll talk you down off the ledge.

Stop taking my wife to the mall where there is Oakley stores around. Whenever I find a good deal I look at her with guilt hoping she says no but she knows me too well and says yes... WhICH gets me in trouble with AMEX.

Perhaps we can attend therapy together. The next time you want to buy one maybe call me and I'll talk you down off the ledge.
That would be like meeting an AA sponsor at a bar. I would just pull you off the edge, its a long fall. I got another one this morning, Copper Minute Machine. I lost a bid on another and actually relieved. Thats it now, I am Done! Retired! Finished! (again)

That would be like meeting an AA sponsor at a bar. I would just pull you off the edge, its a long fall. I got another one this morning, Copper Minute Machine. I lost a bid on another and actually relieved. Thats it now, I am Done! Retired! Finished! (again)
Till tomorrow. Ha ha. We're all nuts!

Back