• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

24k Xx Value

well the right side of the Ti02 is tight as new, left side however, no rubber at all. still stay on and look ok but they'll be going for a tuneup first chance i get.

And as it turns out, I was able to make rent this month, and I rented and split books with a buddy so it only cost me 63 instead of 300+. whew. I can hold on to these a little bit longer

well the right side of the Ti02 is tight as new, left side however, no rubber at all. still stay on and look ok but they'll be going for a tuneup first chance i get.

And as it turns out, I was able to make rent this month, and I rented and split books with a buddy so it only cost me 63 instead of 300+. whew. I can hold on to these a little bit longer

nice. always good to not have to liquidate.

my advice is dont wear them when there is no rubber left in the tshock. dont move it as much as you can. metal-on-metal will wear down the rivet hole inside the frame and it'll be eventually un-tuneable.

Latest Posts

Back