• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$29 Oakleys? You Betcha!

You will also have eyestrain with the cheapies, Oakley's are optically correct. Although your eyes might not be able to detect it, most likely your eyes will be tired after wearing cheap sunglasses.

Many fakes don't use polycarbonate, go on YouTube and search Oakley Fakes Test and you'll see hammer and strength tests where most of the lenses shatter.

Never understood why people buy these. I wouldn't trust a fake pair of oakleys while playing baseball. If I take one to the face for some reason I don't wanna risk sunglasses shrapnel in the eye haha

I'd buy some of the Blades ripoffs if I knew my old Blades and Razor Blade lenses would fit in the frame. Shame having several of those old lenses laying around doing nothing.

Any luxry brand U just name it, there're bunch of fake going on the market...It's the ugly truth I've been live in since I was in junior high!
They just have no respection for those who did the hard work to earn their fortune in the right way!

The reason a lot people in China buy these fakes is because they don't know what the "Real Stuff" stood for and most of them just don't appreciate the quality! Those lense are just cheap plastic...and when I mean cheap, it's the cheapest as it can be!

I really hate when they do this, really ruin the reputation of Chinese as there're people do innovate even it's very hard to!

Latest Posts

Back