1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    To keep my membership in the NSWC (No Shelf Whores Club) I need to move these pairs. They don't fit me, and thus won't get worn. Every time I look at them I feel a little sour and a little sad, so I just want them gone.

1 - 10W40 Tens. This pair has been up for sale a few times since I got them, and I'm frankly surprised no one has taken them off my hands. Pristine, like new 9.9/10. With spare VR28 lenses. No box, just a bag.

I love the look of them, but they're just a bit too tight for my monster melon.

$75 shipped! (I have over twice that into them :angry:)
    3 Pairs, Blowout Prices! Vintage Ten, NewStraightJacket, Scar - 21DA320A-90F3-4D8F-9AE5-4F06F375D7E8-5261-00000462689F4BFC.jpg
    3 Pairs, Blowout Prices! Vintage Ten, NewStraightJacket, Scar - 2012-09-22174625_zps09359278.jpg

SOLD 2 - FMJ Red New Straight Jackets. I bought these on eBay to try out the NSJ line as this is one of my all-time favorite frame finishes. They have a little wear on the icons (marc2040 has a fix for this!), and a few tiny chips at the hinges. Lenses have some marks but nothing big. Just a bag with these

$40 shipped! SOLD

SOLD 3 - Black Scar. I had a friend in high school who had a red pair that I recall fit me well. Turns out my memory is not so great. I picked these up to try out and, while better than the NSJ, they just aren't big enough in lens coverage for me.

Frame has some scuffs, a little looseness to the stems and metal inserts. Lenses both have deep scratches. No nose bombs, no bag.

$25 shipped! SOLD

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I want scar

3. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    They've been sold. I haven't been back to my computer to update the thread yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Bump for 2 pairs still left!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Straights sold. Just the Tens left! Someone god damn buy them!