1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

Sunglassesshop.com were offering 20% off their prices the past weekend so I ordered an Infrared/Photochromic Radarlock. Mostly to use for mountainbiking as the light changes often in the forests that I ride in (and I happened to misplace my Jawbone with Photochromic lenses...bummer). This is my secong Radarlock and I am loving this frame more and more (as opposed to my original attitude towards it).

Love the photochromic clear/black lenses as well.

A Couple Of New Sportsframes...and Almost A Cheap Display - 8049756929_2edc14018e_c.jpg

Then last week I again had the opportunity to go to the danish Oakley agent's sample sale. That generally means 75% discount on current frames and clothes. A lot of Racing Jackets available and a lot of Goggles including the new canopy although in colors i didn't like. So I settled for a pair of New Racing Jackets in Mette White with JAde Iridium lenses. Normally comes with clear lenses as well but I managed to get a set of light grey instead. ALl at a very competitive price to say the least :).

A Couple Of New Sportsframes...and Almost A Cheap Display - 8049762654_de2b5fa2df_c.jpg

Really like the jade iridium and this frame will match my polished white/jade iridium Radarlock pretty good.

Almost managed to buy a very cheap display (single, 180 cm tall....not me...the display..). But the seller chose to hand it of to another buyer the day before I should pick it up. Bummer.

Still a good week though.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad