1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

It's been a busy week for me from my vacation in California going to different O stores & vault, searching for limited & special edition pairs of oaks, and after searching this is what I found....................:)

O-store's last pair of Polished/ Fire polarized Juliets, the manager said that these were the last pair from oakley's corporate inventory.
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3192_zps41004faa.jpg
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3193_zps0c0ebf9d.jpg

Matte Black PB2 with Made in USA stamp
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - pb2_zps8beae11a.jpg

A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3188_zps9f71d2fc.jpg

3 pairs of Jupiter Camo Frogskins and a matching Jupiter Camo Airlift sandals
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3195_zps5faa3d9e.jpg
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3196_zps6770c206.jpg

Van Ness Wu Frogskins
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3198_zps12ca4a50.jpg

Jupiter Squared Valentino Rossi with custom earsocks
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3201_zpscdbdb1cf.jpg

Some extras for my PB's, Elite Box and a couple of Elite MF Bags
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3202_zpscdc4597c.jpg

And a free US Olympic Team MF Bags from the O-people..........:)
    A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - olympicMFbag_zpsad5621d7.jpg

A week haul of limited Frogs, VR/46, PB2 & O-Store's last pair of Juliet - IMG_3180_zpsc620d169.jpg

Last edited: 9/11/13
    michaelpule and Patient_Cero like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Wow ganda pre..thumb

3. V2oak

Thanks!

4. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

wut! wut! wut! great additions bro!

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

3 frogs? but awesome pick ups bro!

6. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I bet your buying met their quota for the day.......

7. V2oak

thanks bro!

frankie style.....;) nah! just few extras and to give some for my sister.

probably?? but not that much though! :D

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I actually ran into V2oak by chance yesterday also on my way to my local vault to pick up a bunch of stuff too. It was great seeing him again. :)

V2oak likes this.
  9. Devastator01

Devastator01 Oakley Collector

awesome pick-ups bro! love the pb2 cant wait to get mine :) nice juliet too ;)

V2oak likes this.
  10. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Beside the glasses you have some nice bags

V2oak likes this.