1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

I just lost a magnificent pair of XX 24K that went on a great deal!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my job!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

That sucks....where at?

3. oakleyandi

eBay dude, and was a guy with only 28 points!!! they went for 455 damn, my last bid was for 435 I should have placed a bigger one... this is the first time it pains to have lost something that wasn't even mine! LOL...!...

Wavecloud likes this.
  4. oakleyandi

5. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Those always sting a little....

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I know the feeling. I lost out on a green rubbers kit for my Juliet's because of the time differance between the USA & me here in the UK. I've bid on the guys second set that he has so fingers crossed.

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

At this point, I can't say losing a bid on $455 glasses is painful, because I don't think that I could ever justify spending that much money. But I can relate to your frustration and loss, been in that situation before. But I get burnt most times because I'm a cheap bastard and I leave good deals on the table knowing I could've easily paid a few dollars more to win. My last loss that hurt was on an used Oakley SI AP computer bag (the Dexter one)...I loss the bid by a dollar (my last bid was $35 + shipping). AAARRRRGGGGHHH!, the pain! The bag was in great condition too!! I know, I know, the bag is discontinued and worth waaaaay more than $35 + shipping...I'm a loser :mad:. LOL!

8. oakleyandi

I've been looking for these Oakleys a long time and when I found them @ a good price I just lost them!
    about the price... well is all about perspective and willing to invest: I've always think that X Metals are a good investment, just check prices around...

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

A couple of weeks ago I missed a BNIB pair of Foose Gascan's .....It was my fault as I missed bidding at the last minute. They sold for around $173.00....

10. oakleyandi

That was a great deal dude, sorry you missed it... damn...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.