• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

AAPE Frogskins

I received the AAPE Frogskin today just six days after I made the payment, superbly packaged for great protection by JGF who still have it listed at a fair price with T Shirts in either S, M, or L sizes, this leads me to believe I have been lucky in that mine is XL, and in impeccably mint, pristine condition! This whole piece is truly remarkable, and absolutely essential to any Frogskin collector. This is easily among the finest presentations Oakley have ever produced throughout their historical range of eyewear.

I am so tempted to order one.

And do you have to tear apart the packaging to access the shirt and glasses?

You can slide the silver backing up through the grooves in the plastic, but if you take the T-shirt out I think it would be hard to fold back exact and replace, slide up part way and you can take out the box with the Frogskin inside. Don't let anything resist your temptation Batwolf, you cannot possibly regret adding this sacred works to your collection.

where, where, where do you order these from?! This is the best release Oakley has had in a while.

At the moment the piece is available from The No. 1 Site to Buy or Request Cool Japanese Products with International Shipping — Japan Goods Finder for $352 plus shipping, with either S, M, or L size T-shirt. I have done business with them with this pair and other items previously and can confirm they are a good supplier and contact for Japanese Oakley items.

I honestly think I would wear the t-shirt. But I know many collectors would gasp at that statement.
laugh.gif

Also do these come with Black Iridium or Grey lenses?

I honestly think I would wear the t-shirt. But I know many collectors would gasp at that statement.
laugh.gif

Also do these come with Black Iridium or Grey lenses?

i for one always planned to use the Tee. but now that i have it, its still sitting in its nice comfy display. dammit! lenses are black iridium. =)

Would somebody be willing to tell me if these sizes run true compared to other Oakley shirts? I have a feeling since they are a Japan exclusive that the shirts might be smaller than normal.

Back