• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

acrylic/lucite accessories

• Thread starter Deleted member 18328
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18328

how many types and sizes are there? i am thinking about using some for some displays. are they commonly available?

Hey man, missed this sorry. If you are talking about the Oakley shelf stands I use them in my Spine Case. They are approx. 14 inches long and 7 wide, and come in clear Lucite with aluminum legs. There are 2 different heights, and I have both. They dramatically increase display space because you use the shelf itself and then all the shelf space underneath it is still useable. I am not aware of any other sizes or heights of this particular display. Hope this helped!

Wow. I am a dumbsh!t. Please reference this thread from Siracer...he CLEARLY shows a huge shelf stand that I will eventually get my grubby paws on!!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/new-lights-in-3-0-display-case.67358/

Thanks in advance to @SiRacer420 for pulling his thread over here...I was checking out his new 3.0 lights and saw the riser and said "Daaaaamn!!!! Look at that"!!!

:shock:

Learn something new everyday!

Not only the shelves, but the blocks. I am looking for acrylic blocks.

No. The solid blocks. I've seen them at stores, in the cases. They are 4x4 by 8 or 9 inches long. Others are inch and a half or 2 thick by 4 or so.

No. The solid blocks. I've seen them at stores, in the cases. They are 4x4 by 8 or 9 inches long. Others are inch and a half or 2 thick by 4 or so.
Hmmmmm I don't think I've ever seen those. But I don't get to visit an O store very often. I'll certainly be on the lookout!

If those solid blocks you're talking about aren't proprietary, or have the logo molded into them, I would imagine you could get them from a local shop or on the Bay...The stands are a clear Lucite shelf but the legs are pretty unique to Oakley so I tried and succeeded in getting them...but I would have zero problems with plain old clear Lucite blocks. I have a riser on my X Metals shelf now that is a 3-sided square that I have a pair of Juliets sitting on with a coin.

If those solid blocks you're talking about aren't proprietary, or have the logo molded into them, I would imagine you could get them from a local shop or on the Bay...The stands are a clear Lucite shelf but the legs are pretty unique to Oakley so I tried and succeeded in getting them...but I would have zero problems with plain old clear Lucite blocks. I have a riser on my X Metals shelf now that is a 3-sided square that I have a pair of Juliets sitting on with a coin.

they don't have any markings. but i don't know the exact size either so i don't know who has them.

Latest Posts

Back