• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice for repairing racing jacket

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
I found a pretty cheap racing jacket gen1 it's break in half as you can see. So before making move to buy it I'm gonna ask if anyone knows where I can get it repaired and how much it is gonna cost.
1000026902.jpg

I found a pretty cheap racing jacket gen1 it's break in half as you can see. So before making move to buy it I'm gonna ask if anyone knows where I can get it repaired and how much it is gonna cost. View attachment 1107274

To be fair that looks like it could be ripe for the custom, glue it back together on the snap, Dremal off any excess and get it Hydro dipped or sprayed up in a cool colourway/design.

That beauty has had a hard life with a bit of TLC she could be a stunner once more!

To be fair that looks like it could be ripe for the custom, glue it back together on the snap, Dremal off any excess and get it Hydro dipped or sprayed up in a cool colourway/design.

That beauty has had a hard life with a bit of TLC she could be a stunner once more!
Agreed just need to consider if it worth the effort.

Back