• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Advice on eBay offers?

COHL7500

Oakley Beginner
Good day everyone,

I found a listing on Torpedo and submitted an offer.

What is a smart way to convince the seller to accept the offer? I suppose this is general eBay advice. Nevertheless, I wanted to ask specifically for Oakley watches.

Thanks in advance!

Tell the seller "I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have this watch now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you"
Works every time for me 😁

Tell the seller "I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don’t have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have this watch now that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you"
You watching Taken right now?

This seems like a very sensible and respectful way of offers on eBay, assuredly! You know what? I feel so confident in this strategy that I'll ask 90% off original price and then include some extra threats in there, just to appear even more friendly ;) Thanks again

Back