• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

After discussing the Rootbeer New Eye Jackets......

Same guy I bought mine from.

Sorry to say, you won't have much luck with Lux when looking for lenses. They don't offer replacments for these. Also, I would suggest not telling them where you got the frame from.
What's the worst that could happen if I told them where I got the frame? I was just thinking I could tell them that I have a pair of the Brain Dead Eye Jackets and I broke the lenses. I definitely wouldn't want to get anyone or myself in trouble!

What's the worst that could happen if I told them where I got the frame? I was just thinking I could tell them that I have a pair of the Brain Dead Eye Jackets and I broke the lenses. I definitely wouldn't want to get anyone or myself in trouble!
Well the average CS probably won't know, but they didn't make it out of HQ legitimately. If they knew where they really came from, I doubt they would help you with lenses.

Look at the seam on the top of the frame, it checks out. Everything apart from the nose-bridge text(but since I have those Electric Mustard EJ 2.0s which don't have it either!), and the colour, don't match. Since @MichaS has come forward with his version, the unicorn moniker can't be given trully. But having 1 of 2 , ain't so bad.......😁
1 of 3, still ain't too bad... 🙃

Latest Posts

Back